omg who is this devil!

)v(ajin Vegeto

V
this deviil guy is annoying he comes in my server and says freeze and messes my server up he said he will be watching me now i cant play with my friend without him coming in his other names i think are goldensayian and dabura and evil

Best answers
hes an asshat... look around the forums hes about as much talked about in this forum as goku and vegeta... theres a section were u post wonid's hes used if u see him... it should be in the server section some where... to lazy to post a link

*edit* dude not to sound like a mod or anything dont make 2 topics basically about the same thing... it might getcha in trouble :p

)v(ajin Vegeto

V
i see well he is really ticing me off is there anyway to ban his ip?? people tell me he has like 60 wonids and 60 ips :/

)v(ajin Vegeto

V
oh sorry i didnt mean to put 3 i didnt know i am new i couldnt find my posts im sorry :(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, you're new so we'll overlook your mistake, but next time, I will give you a warning. and don't double post, that is a bad thing too. I believe the server forum has a thread about the Devil you should check out...

and with that said...

this one also gets closed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom