ESF Bots 1.1 with AMX Mod doesn't work.

Best answers
Is there a way to use ESF Bots 1.1 with AMX mod? I just installed ESF Bots 1.1 and it would load only ESF Bots, but not AMX Mod. Is there a solution to this?

Best answers
Not sure.
Might want to contact the writer of the Bots and see if they are compatible with AMX.

Best answers
yeah of course they are, and they're no need to contact bot's author since it is metamod related ...
add that to your esf shortcut "+localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/esf_bot.dll" (after the -game esf flag)

Best answers
Ok, I did what you told me to do but it still didn't work. I activated the bots. I go to create a game and it would only load ESF Bot. I found out that ESF wasn't loading metamod, so here's what I did:

I opened up the liblist.gam and replaced gamedll "dlls\esf-bot.dll" with "addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll". Now everything works fine, because it is loading ESF bot and metamod now. I can also use = to add bots now. Thanks a lot for that +localinfo flag in the ESF shortcut!

Best answers
well ... it didn't load metamod because the "activate bot" thingi only sets gamedll in liblist.gam to the bot dll

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
everytime you press that "activade bot" file. it changes a line in the liblist.gam. so the bots dont work anymore

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you added the local info to your shortcut, you dindt need to press activate bots. You gotta relink it to metamod and then leave it alone. And enjoy a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom