Small ESF problem

Best answers
hey, well earlier today i was playing ESF then all of a sudden my computer just shut down without warning, im guessing i ran out of RAM and it just couldn't take sending an error message or anything, but im curious as if this happened to anyone else. Also this is the first time so I think it will rarely happen im just wondering if this is a new bug in the game or if others have had this problem to :confused:

EDIT: ah crap i posted this in the wrong place, sorry mods, if you move this to HELP that would be appreciated, SORRY! :warning:

Best answers
Goten-son said:
hey, well earlier today i was playing ESF then all of a sudden my computer just shut down without warning, im guessing i ran out of RAM and it just couldn't take sending an error message or anything, but im curious as if this happened to anyone else. Also this is the first time so I think it will rarely happen im just wondering if this is a new bug in the game or if others have had this problem to :confused:

EDIT: ah crap i posted this in the wrong place, sorry mods, if you move this to HELP that would be appreciated, SORRY! :warning:
Its a hardware error, windows xp shut down ur comp to make sure that ur comp dont get damaged by the error.
if u go in start/right click on my computer/properties/advanced/startup and recovery/settings and uncheck automaticly restart
the next time u comp gonna have a hardware error, a blue screen gonna come up, and ull be able to see wuts the part that make ur comp restart. u can dl the latest drivers to stop that error, but it doesnt always work, i have the same problem with my cable modem, i have th elatest drivers but my comp still restart :(

u cant really run out of ram, cuz when ur comp "out of ram" ur comp use ur hard drive and store things on it, but its alot slower than RAM

Best answers
o ok thanx, also not to sound like a mod, but may i suggest you shrink your signiture? its kinda big O_O

Best answers
Goten-son said:
o ok thanx, also not to sound like a mod, but may i suggest you shrink your signiture? its kinda big O_O
Too lazy to make a real sig, so i just took the pic, and no mod said anythign about it :/ so i keep it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom