I was wondering

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why will there never be a SSJ 4 in the game? or do u think of it, when all transforms have been made, and u only fix some bugs and all, cuz they are only 2 models, just wondering so dont Flame me like: THERE WILL BE NO SSJ4 IN THE GAME, i just want to know WHY it will not be in the game

Best answers
Yeah orca is close as u can get i think, the team members stated that ESF would be DB-Z- and wouldn't be DB-GT-

Best answers
I would like to see SSJ4 as it was *originally* going to be in DBZ, but the funimation forked up and so on...

Maybe we should get permission to release a modification of ESF with includes more transformations and call it ESFGT? Thats just a thought :D

Orz

Best answers
SSJ4 was intended to be in DBZ? I don't see how that can be a Funimation mistake, as I'm pretty sure Toei didn't have it in DBZ either. I seriously thought SSJ4 was nothing more than a GT invention. Tell me more! I feel ignorant...

Anyway, the most logical reasons for not having SSJ4:

Originally, there was a statement saying that a lot of the team hadn't seen GT. I don't know if this accurate now, but if it is, that's a pretty big hinderance.

A lot of people don't like GT. At all. Sure, it has it's fans, but the fans of GT are generally less enthusiastic than the anti-fans are unenthusiastic. Or something.

Finally, DBZ has <i>plenty</i> of stuff to put in a game without resorting to the 'sequel'. Seriously. Besides, it would completely unbalance the Saiyans, as there simply isn't another transformation for the other characters. (Frieza More Than Final Form? Really Really Perfect Cell? Fused With Lots Of Nameks Piccolo?) Three levels of Super Saiyan is enough. Anything more is just overdoing it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think , that in later version atleast SSJ 4 should be in, but nothing more from GT, just so its funner

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:rolleyes: Pay attention mystic. *points up* Everything Orz said was right I'd say. They won't be putting SSJ4 in just to make the game "funner." It's unbalanced, it's from GT (the game is DBZ, no matter what ya think they won't go beyond it unless there is some immense outcry; hell some people don't even think DBGT is real DBZ since it wasn't made by Toriyama and such), and you look like a damn stupid hairy apeman ;/

And what the hell are you talking about Kame-Haka? SSJ4 had no "original form" that was meant for DBZ. That isn't a "Funimation fork-up" or whatever; what, you think they lost the film and the "original SSJ4" never made it into the dubbed Buu saga? Don't be ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4 was never intended to be in DBZ, because Toriyama didn't write it. Random script-writers, similar to the ones who do the shows for "Seinfeld," wrote GT.

Nothing in GT is written by DBZ's creator, Toriyama Akira.

ESF is based on DBZ, not the animated fanfiction GT, so things like "SSJ4" and "SSJ4 Super Omega Cannon Flash Buster Gogeta" will never be in ESF.

Thank god.

Best answers
Kame-Haka YOU are wrong.

Funimation didnt create dbz.
Akira Toriyama created all dbz he is not behind GT Toei created GT

SSj4 wasnt even thought of.

GT was created cause Toei.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom