Just 1 question really!

Best answers
ok here's the question:

In ESF 1.2 will the adult-gohan class REPLACE the normal gohan class or will it be ADDED???

Plz dont close it immediatly, i just need to know!

thnx in advance, Mystic

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
not replace
the team add it

Best answers
I dont get what Psydo man said o_O
If they are going to put in Adult/Teenager/Saiyaman Gohan they will have to replace wouldnt they? The same Gohans dont exist in the same time-frame O_O!

Best answers
yea that would be funny, adult and kid gohan both flyin around and stuff, would look wierd but funny.

Best answers
2 goku's flyin around it's the same :] , so that wound be a problem

Orz

Best answers
They may not exist in the same time-frame, but what's so weird about having two Gohans? You can have several people playing Gohan already, or multiple Vegetas, or multiple Cells. It's really not going to be that much more bizzare to have big Gohans and little Gohans.

Edit: Heh... Selkerot posted a few split seconds before I did. I'm so redundant. Okay! I'll add something more. Uh... Buu is also not in the same time-frame as Frieza, so that's not really much of an obstacle either. There! See! My post is unique again!

Best answers
Orz said:
They may not exist in the same time-frame, but what's so weird about having two Gohans? You can have several people playing Gohan already, or multiple Vegetas, or multiple Cells. It's really not going to be that much more bizzare to have big Gohans and little Gohans.
Thats one part of esf i hate, they should make it so theres one goku and one vegeta and stuff.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But if there was only one Goku or one Vegeta allowed on the server your options, as well as the number of people on any given server, would be greatly reduced. You would join a server late and have to choose whatever was left, or maybe nothing at all because the choices would already be taken. ESF isn't about recreating the show it's about fighting other people.

Best answers
Yes and besides, like i said that way (ADD adult-gohan) u could replace normal gohan with goten and u could do the sons kamehameha (not a attack just: "goku, gohan and goten" doing a kamehameha at the same time!) i love that!!

anyways: I wonder why this hasnt been cleared up yet, they could tell us in the outline!

peace, Mystic

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it should replace teen gohan but im not a team member so i really have no say so....

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is going to be an additional class. You will be able to choose from either adult or teen gohan as teen gohan has been remodelled/reskinned for 1.2 (i believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom