ESF exploits

Best answers
Well after reading about some exploits all around the forum, im curious as to if the ESF team plan to stop the exploits in beta 1.2. I hope they are, i know they most likely will just thought i would see if anyone knew for sure

Best answers
Exploits are like HoW, its built into the game and someone discovered it and abuses it.

Oh an in your title "Kame-Kame-KA!" its "Kame-Hame-HA!" ;) :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe skill lies in the ability to work around the cheaters and decimate these so called "exploits" with skill and percision. so whatever you refering to, don't expect a lot of intelligent replies when it comes down to it.

Best answers
Kame-Haka said:
Oh an in your title "Kame-Kame-KA!" its "Kame-Hame-HA!" ;) :D
Well if you saw the japanese episode where Goten and trunks fight at the tenkai budokai then he says KA ME KA ME HA not kame hame ha, and trunks corrects him

Best answers
^_^;; I dont think you get me :D
You did it wrong ;)

And I do know... -_-"

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's kame-kame-ha, I'm quite sure.

And don't worry about the exploitation. The team is working on it as they always have been and I'm sure they'll rectify whatever they can before 1.2's release. It will be a much bigger release than 1.1 and I don't doubt it will have more "cheat protection" than it's predecessors.

Best answers
its juat a mistake that goten made in the tournament . anyway its the only time he uses the kame kame ha so its kame kame ha for goten

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people are misunderstanding what he is saying.

He knows normally the attack is "KameHameHa," he is just saying, the first time Goten is ever shown using it,

At the Budokai in the Buu saga,
he SAYS "Kame Kame Ha," a mistake, because he's not used to using the attack, and he can't control it, either.

Do you understand?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this has gone completely off-topic. Next such post kills the thread, understood?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Kame....

With the new melee in the next version, I'm sure that HOWing will be exchanged for a newer insult...

I know that any exploits that crash the servers are being looked into to see if they can be fixed. I also know that some of the exploits may be unfixable without going into half-life's own code since the team can only change so much. So we'll just have to see...

Best answers
et le probleme c'est que meme la commande mp_allowmonsters

Hey whats mp_allowmonsters do anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom