Big Bang Attack

Best answers
THE BIG BANG ATTACK IS THE BEST!!! IT'S SO FUN TO SPAM AT PEOPLE!! ESPECIALLY WHEN IN TURBOMODE! ALSO, CAN YOU PUT THE PHRASE "TIME HAS RUN OUT FOR YOU ANDROID!" QUOTE WITH THE BIG BANG!? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. ALSO VEGETA IS THE BEST AND DON'T CHANGE HIM HE OWNS!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's always nice to see an enthusiast. Maybe a screaming enthusiast, but still an enthusiast.

Bigbang is pretty fun to play with.. Powerstruggling with it is fun, too. *shrug* Not a whole lot more to say on the subject.

Best answers
It would be nice if there was somekind of power-up sound associated with it, other than Veggie's exaltation of course.

Orz

Best answers
Uh... okay. We have no androids in the game, so Vegeta saying "Time has run out for you android!" would be, well, insane. It's like Cell taking aim at Gohan and saying "It's time to be destroyed, Frieza! I'm going to kill you just like I killed Majin Buu!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL

If you want to replace the sound, it's C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\sound\vegeta\bigbang_charge.wav

Best answers
umm.... explain how u change the sound i dont get where to put the its over for u andriod part in that file..

Best answers
You rename the file you want to be the new wav to
bigbang_charge
then you put it in, and it'll replace it.
If it doesnt play ingame you might need to change it to mono sound , you should be able to do that on sound recorder
Although i suggest you get a program for sound editing if you want good quality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL imagine Vegeta attacks krillin and sais the android thing :laff: .Funny but not quite usefull.

Best answers
hey if you would like i can try to capture the sound of him saying big bang attack off Budokai for you Just e-mail/AIM me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the game already uses the sound effect from Budokai. Same with final flash. I say this because Vegeta never ever says Big Bang Attack in the dub, so budokai is the only place.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
I think the game already uses the sound effect from Budokai. Same with final flash. I say this because Vegeta never ever says Big Bang Attack in the dub, so budokai is the only place.

well i could always cut the mp3 they have in the game down to just BING BANG ATTACK

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the japanese budokai sounds much better, he does say it in the show, he says sumthin like "super vegeta's big bang attack!"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does he say something along the lines of..

"Watashi wa Supa-Bejita no! Bikuubang attakh keru-eh!"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom