ineed help

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WoW o_o

Ummm..#1) 1.2 isn't even out yet so how you got the script is beyond me.

#2)Welcome to the forums!! If you ever need help you should post in the 'Help' section:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beeeeeecauseeeee..

your using the old ssj script for the ALPHA versions of esf...

Second idea, your thinking about mr satans script? all the mega.. AC/DC does is make you acend and descend really fast 3 times >_<

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.2 refers to the version 1.2 of the Script, not ESF 1.2.

MegaAscend just makes you rapidly ascend/descend. You have to Bind it to a key, then it causes a lightning show for Goku when you get 1.75mil power, etc.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah, some scripts are very cool :\ but to bad that script compleetle ..... my esf. no more radar. and other stuff whas missing :\ i suggest to read the readme how to install and how to use :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
umm i gpt it off file planet heres the page http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/125072.shtml and i like the script it works and you can do cool stuff like change the defult colors for text and you can do taunts and you can teleiport 4 diffrent distances. and all these other things get it its sweet and it works
Yup, that's Mr. Satan's script, alright! If you have any questions about it, there is a thread in Miscellaneous where Mr. Satan has some FAQ answered, and other posts you may find helpful. Plus, you can always PM Mr. Satan if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom