Adjust Starting Power Level

Best answers
Quick question. I was searching the forum to see if anyone has discovered how to adjust the starting power level and max speed in ESF, and if so, could you shed some light on my situation?

Will pay monopoly money for tips leading to the conviction and execution of this terrible anomaly that seems to have been overlooked by the great creators of this modification.

"I have enjoyed every minute I have spent with you.... You guys are cooool." - wink wink, nudge nudge, don't you think he should be a model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not yet, unless yo uplay with the esf coding, witch is pretty damm hard for most people, plus nobody could join your server, so in short, no, maby 1.2 in later life.. >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant adjust those things... and what the hell are u smoking....

Best answers
shijing said:
not yet, unless yo uplay with the esf coding, witch is pretty damm hard for most people, plus nobody could join your server, so in short, no, maby 1.2 in later life.. >_<
if it is server side changes (and it is) then everyone can join you server, just like evm servers

so my answer is: no it isn't possible actually with esf, but can be done with a plugin

Best answers
Pain said:
cant adjust those things... and what the hell are u smoking....
It's free, it's free, for those who see the tree, who run away but don't flee...

signed

Waiting to Exhale

Best answers
i think you fly to slow in esf. well anyway that is just what i think

Best answers
So I take it, no one has figured out a way to adjust the starting Power levels? and we are currently stuck playing for an hour befor we get to transform...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cannot adjust the starting pl

because thats cheating and cheating is not allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom