energy blasts from inside shield

Best answers
I was just wondering if I charge up a full shield, and then switch to kamehameha with SSJ Gohan, if my shield will still protect me, or more or less supposed to protect me, since it's there. I could test it, but I am weary with the shield, since I have yet to find a server that ends up crashing from it..........

Hey me, I'm a nubber like the rest!

MonkeyBiz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sheild stops working when u let go of the button

Best answers
speaking of the shield, I wonder why it doesn't always crash? I think it must be something else. In the server I was just in, that has crashed before, due to the shield I thought, there were 2 gohans using there shields like mad, and it never crashed, dudes were ki blobing them, blasting them with kamehamehas and everything. There is something to think about eh?

MonkeyBiz

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always found that it was more of a problem to use the shield in 1.0. I'm not sure that the shield has been tweeked since then, but I also find that since 1.1 was released, there are fewer shield related crashes, if any. I think for now, you may be in the clear for using the shield.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ we just had a shield crash today.. wanted to fire a k-wave into a shield. and got a connection problem. i suggest. use shield as less as possible.

and MonkeyBiz. welcome to the forums. be sure to read the sticky's and have a great reading/posting time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm.Strange, i usually play as gohan and use the shield too make big booms and it never crashed, it didnt even crash in beta 1.0 and yes i play on the net not with bots.

Best answers
Thanks for the help and the welcome. You can close this thread. I see that people get a little miffed around here if you have too many posts :fight: about something, and I see there is already one ranting on the shield (which crashed the server I was in again today :cry: ) but anyone. See ya round the forums!

MonkeyBiz

Best answers
The biggest case of the shield crashing the server, is when gohan holds the disk open, then another character throws a disk into it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MonkeyBiz said:
Thanks for the help and the welcome. You can close this thread.
Closed on request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom