Is There ANother way to Get Points FASTER?

Best answers
Sup Guys i was just wondering if there was another way to get points faster so i can play SSJ1 :devgrin::devgrin:

Best answers
Points?

Im guessing your talking about pl. Kill people...or if your INCREDIBLY sad keep dying...or u can just play cellarena_b2(or something like that) where the Dragon is as common as breathing lol...that map is like mad pl land...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dieing will only work on servers that are set to have plcatchup on.

Best answers
what i mean by points is that thing that i get when ever i kill somebody , its that number that is right on ur guys mana , the thing u need to turn to ssj1 , is there a way to get that faster

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, that is what they are talking about.
That is your PL, or Power Level.
Probably the most effective way to get it is to collect the Dragonballs.
And I suggest you delete that pointless post above.

Best answers
The quickest way i know of is to fight people with a hugley higher pl...If you can beat them....Or dballz but on most maps their too hard to get together...People stealing them, throwing outta map...Stealing them and waiting for the rest to get together...o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one has any second transformations yet.
That will be in the mod eventually.

Best answers
Im in [EvO] Clan Me and the clan leader both have servers (not on all the time and the server [EvO] Powerstruggle 2 lags bad) well there on esf_cellarena2(or wut ever the map name) and has dragon balls Just make sure you ASK people if they wanna melee with you because its really annoying to be melee by the same guy over and over after he respawns and stuff

Best answers
Oh yeah guys wat is da difference between beta and alpha version is it a different esf ? please explain Im confused thanks

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe someone would answer if you explained what you were asking. There is no ESF version 2.0, only 1.1 and 1.0, unless you are referring to the alpha. Secondly don't double post. There is an edit button for a reason.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sonic hes talking about alpha 2.0...

alpha is worse. Alpha is a very early testing stage for games. After that comes beta which is usually testing out the main focus of games and developing them into there entirety. This includes balancing and new stuff. The newest version of esf is 1.1 which is the one you want to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom