Server restarted

Best answers
Here is my error report on console Linux :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------
FATAL ERROR (Shutting Down): Bad entity in IndexOfEdict()
Add "_debug" tot he ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem.
Sat Aug 9 15:06:30 NZST 2003: Server died
I am running a Linux server, please help me solve this problem, I am running a small league playing ESF, need 2 solve this problem. Cheers guys.

By the way using psychostats http://gipcl.tripod.com/esf/index.html

Best answers
matro197 said:
Here is my error report on console Linux :(
FATAL ERROR (Shutting Down): Bad entity in IndexOfEdict()
Add "_debug" tot he ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem.
Sat Aug 9 15:06:30 NZST 2003: Server died
I am running a Linux server, please help me solve this problem, I am running a small league playing ESF, need 2 solve this problem. Cheers guys.

By the way using psychostats http://gipcl.tripod.com/esf/index.html

so I guess no one have a solution this one aye .... please help me :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like it may be due to a disk. Just guessing but that looks like the message people get on a client side crash due to a disk.

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Sounds like it may be due to a disk. Just guessing but that looks like the message people get on a client side crash due to a disk.
by the way I am running Counter-Strike and ESF on the same machine... but never had problem with Counter-strike though...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does that have anything to do with a response to what I said? lol. The disk is a move in the game which has coding flaws in it. It can crash servers under certain circumstances but more likely will cause clients (people playing the game) to crash back to their desktop and get a critical error message very similar to the one that you supplied. Thats all I can think of that would crash that way and thats why I said what I did... I'll shut up now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom