Boring Blocks

Best answers
Right, Its really beggining to annoy me, the amount of people who do nothing in a fight except stand and block. If theyre on their toes and keep looking at you its impossible to get through and as soon as you throw a hit they instantly throw one back.

This guy "foofel" was doing it to me constantly. He thought he was so good and kept throwing it in my face that I "sucked". Maybe I do suck! Is there a way round this? (Note Ive tried teleporting and everything)

sorry about this, I rant alot about this game. Just it seems to me alot of people exploit everything they can.

Moose

"You Know What Really Gets My Goat...................A Goat Catcher"

Best answers
im just a noob

but when they are blocking that much just trow

ki blasts at him

until you get that nice bubbel around him
or a kamehame or somting wil work

Best answers
But then your wide open for a big hefty boot to the face.
I think I just suck at this.

-Moose

Best answers
hehe try to use the teleport thingy

to get behind them or above them or just keep hitting and shooting and blocking:)

Best answers
Well I'm bored so im replying and posting msg today first of all for all you people who Just block and teleport in melee well thats sure annoying I mean You charge at em and they teleport and then you charge again then when ur near em u notice them starting to block and then they hit u after u hit them while they blocking then the person teleports and does it all over again well thats pretty annoying

Best answers
Well one thing is make sure u take out esfn00b and put other names like first time playing or new to esf or something besides esfn00b.

Well most people on esf are noobs are like justed played for a week and make sure u press f9 for the radar/power lvl scouter to appear so you can tell wut power level people have i mean most people start to melee you like when ur power lvl is at 20mil and theres is 2mil for an example and they start melee you over and over

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't double post there Petco

And as for the blocking, you just have to find a way around it. It can get quite annoying, but you may be able to develop your own strategy around it.

Best answers
I find if you teleport behind them, if they are smart anough to have radar on they just turn to meet you.

Ive seen some people who can teleport behind people and hit instantly, I figured they might be scripting though.

I dunno

-Moose

Best answers
No, mostly Moose, it's a matter of practise, and becoming familiar with how far you teleport. So, practise away.

Best answers
Blocking is more balanced now. In 1.0 everyone would block and could immediately counter. Just now if you see someone blocking, when you hit them immediately tele up and hit them down.

Best answers
one thing that tends to work well for me is firing a wave at him, surfing it, then even though he is blocking, it still explodes in his face, but make sure u surf it for about 1 sec so he doesnt react and melee u.... another good way of doing it is melee'ing him, teleporting backwards AS SOON as you realise he has blocked it, then flying back at him straight away, often it works coz they try to boot you back straight away, but u have teleported away, and he is easy bait for the smashing, also they cant really see u very clearly thru the teleport cloud in front of them (making that little smoke screen that you are behind), so by the time theyve reacted, youre flying at him to smash his head into the ground, he would need real fast reflexes to stop u, but you would have the upper-hand

remember, you can virtually move in any direction instantly, you arent limited to floors and walls, there is so much you can do to bluff and trick opponents... also remember, you can block too, so you can be annoying BACK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
again people complaining about melee that isnt even gonna be used in 1.2

Best answers
Doesn't look like complaining to me Hibiki. Looks like someone new to ESF looking for some tips. And people giving them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, Its really beggining to annoy me, the amount of people who do nothing in a fight except stand and block. If theyre on their toes and keep looking at you its impossible to get through and as soon as you throw a hit they instantly throw one back.
Lol here's an idea. Be Freiza or Piccolo and when they start blocking laser them to death. It's pretty handy when you com across block whores.

Best answers
u guys sure like to cry about people who block..if its part of the game then its totally fair...another thing u can do is charge up a beam....and if they start to charge at you hit 1 to switch back to melee.....(at least it gets them to stop blocking)...like i always say.."fight fire with fire"....if they just sit there and hold block...just sit there until they have to power up again and then let them have it...also u could just let them make the first move...they are doing the same thing arent they?...people need to learn that there are an infinite amout of strategys to this game..whatever works best for a person is what they will use....a good example of this is the AWP on cs...everyone complains about that gun...but what people forget is they have 1 shot and then a 2 sec wait before they can shoot again... just more people complaining because they got killed by someone with it...but what can u do..u just have to get around it, stop *****ing and play hard :)

Best answers
Hey, if I'm facing someone that just blocks and I can't get around it, I shoot them with a blast. If they come at me while its firing, i blow it up, block their attack while pressing 1, then hit them. Usually works for me.:fight:

Best answers
Stop playing bots, humans can think a little better than that. If someone blocks, he can't move. If he can't move, he can't do anything else but just look at you. Go around him (with a decent sensitivity) and hit him. If not, swoop at him, hit and immediately tele away. And if you can't perform that, you're a n00b. Try lasers, those increase your aim greatly, then try again.
-Lynx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom