please i need help. i just downloaded it and now how do i start 2 play it

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
first you need half-life. update it to 1.1.1.0. install ESF. go to hl. press custom game. and select earth special forces. and then click on activade.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.......Here goes:

You need the retail version of Half-Life or Counter strike before being able to play. Install either and update them to the latest versions (google.com to find these updates). Then you install ESF beta 1.1 full version (which you downloaded I hope), and install it into your HL/CS directory. Then simply click on your desktop icon that is created along with the installation to play the game. In-game > Multiplayer > Quick Start, and you're set.

And before you ask, run the flash manual in your ESF directory to find out how to do stuff in the game.

And read the forum rules and stickies found in the top of various sections as well, it'll help you.

Best answers
if you all updated all you need to do is load it up like any other game multiplayer

Best answers
Aren't manuals handy? Yes, this is the point where you would like to take a rifle and shoot all the n00bs apart. Anyway, follow grOOvy's "guide" and you'll get it. Next time, grab the esf manual and try that instead of asking for help straight away.

-Lynx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom