well i just.........

Best answers
well i just got arcsofot photoimpression and heres my first sig what do u think ????????????

Best answers
Hmm, I don't like the abstract background you used, but I do think your doing well for your first sig.. The cut outs look great, and it could use some better text and maybe a couple boarders inside the image, possibly a better background if possible, and maybe change some opacity setting you should be all set. :D

Best answers
ok well im working on a new one so all the sigs i make will be posted here

btw does anyone know any good sites where i can download fonts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you could always try

http://www.dafont.com/en

Off topic: Thanks X I was looking for a link to that page because Ive been to that page before and couldnt remember the link.

Best answers
thank all of u so much but i cant figure how to usethe fonts i downloaded ?? any help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unzip the fonts then move them (or just unzip them) to the windows/fonts folder or something like that and they should show up.

Best answers
Kuwabara said:
unzip the fonts then move them (or just unzip them) to the windows/fonts folder or something like that and they should show up.
You could do that, or do like I do, (unzip them copy the text file then click 'Start' go to 'CotrolPanel' then double click 'Fonts' folder and paste it in there.)

Remember only to copy & paste the text file.

Best answers
NEW SIG and like i said all my sigs will be posted here.......oops allready posted another thread o_o i forgot about this one o_o

Best answers
What?! Dont you have like Winzip or Winrar or something like that?? That you dont see so often....

Best answers
nope neither so there is no way to unzip them|!| that sucks......so any way my5stic what did u mean by that good or bad sig???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh.....needs a new background, other than that it's fine.

Best answers
its ok i thought that 2, but hey oh well i'll get better ....................right? :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom