HOwing..Here is the Answer

Best answers
imo this has gone long enough and this is the real answer..Yall have taken this game so seriously about Howing and what not that its just not fun anymore. I mean my god i stopped playing this game cuz i cant have fun!! Something yall are not seeing. Yall have made this game into a ****ing debate on who is better than the other. rather than having fun! Like i cant play without being called a hower. Its bull****. I mean wtf guys? What happened in 1.0 where EVERYONE had fun? since someone got a differ style than the other person and that person tends to win, someone HAS to make up an excuse on why they are better than the other or why they suck etc. Its out of control. Im tired of it. So the only solution i have is dont play it anymore... If you guys cant have any fun in this really cool game then we all dont deserve to play it. Remember this program is a privalige to have. Not a right! They can easily remove it and let this mod die out slowly. But they are letting this continue FOR US! not them. They decided to take time out of everything in their lives to build a mod for other ppl to have fun playing. But obviously you guys take that for granted. So that is (i think) is the answer to this Howing problem...Now think about your answer b4 you post anything about it..plz.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres already a thread on how to get around howing dude. Seriously this just gives people another thread to ***** in. If you want to stop people from complaining about howing on the forums just don't talk about it. Nothing against you but I'm kind of sick of seeing threads with the "word" how in it.

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Theres already a thread on how to get around howing dude. Seriously this just gives people another thread to ***** in. If you want to stop people from complaining about howing on the forums just don't talk about it. Nothing against you but I'm kind of sick of seeing threads with the "word" how in it.
me too. But i just wanted to get this out of my system. I feel ya though. Cuz i just cant take it anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you shouldve just osted in the how to get around ki abusers thread (respecting hals wishes there)

and i think all you pppl should obliterate that word, acronym from your vocab

Best answers
O...k....stop playing, most stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's like giving up. Apparently your a 'ki abuser' yourself. I don't get called like that, and you know why? Because I never intentionally go for straight headon. Anyway I won't be suprised if this gets closed due preventing from flaming or something rediculous.
-Lynx-

Best answers
Lynxy said:
O...k....stop playing, most stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's like giving up. Apparently your a 'ki abuser' yourself. I don't get called like that, and you know why? Because I never intentionally go for straight headon. Anyway I won't be suprised if this gets closed due preventing from flaming or something rediculous.
-Lynx-
Lynx It IS giving up. Cuz if you read it carefully and understood it... you would understand that its pointless to play if you have to be labeled as someone who is use to doing their own style. Why does everything have to be the same style with you guys in order for them to be good fighter? Thing is Lynx u posted without thnking about what i just posted.. :S Your not seeing it.

Best answers
I read it all, and there's nothing wrong with my post. Perhaps you should get your glasses checked, YOU should've read better. In 1.0 there wasn't this lame option so you could switch between tactics if you wanted to win, it was pure skill. And those who think it was just ping, suck hard.

Anyway do as you please, run away from this. Play some other game where all people agree on you and go for it.
-Lynx-

Best answers
It's true, in 1.0 there was much more skill required than in 1.1
Avoiding pingshots was much easier than avoiding those "ki-shots"
I'm not very happy with 1.1 so I hope 1.2 will be more "skill-based" unlike this ki-noncence :S But It's also a matter of how you play yourself. People complain alot, believe me I know, but they also complain for a reason. If you're a HOWer, ppl whine about it and when you kick their ass non-HOWing, they claim you're a cheater/lamer/hacker whatever. Best is just to ignore that sort of ppl. Just remember, if people complain everywhere you play you might want to consider your playing style.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hahahaha lol skill needed for beta 1??? :laff:

The melee almost the same as in beta 1.

They only changed that melle should be depended on ki not ping.

Nothing has really changed.

And about people whining about howing etc. is because there are allot more newbies around then there were between 1.0-1.1.

It`s still as good as the same. (only u should watch your ki when youre meleeing)

Best answers
Pshh stfu about "howing" and use beams. but i have stoped playing too, actually i played this morning but i got called newbie beamer si left. so yea i feel ur pain in that ya cant have much fun anymore without gettin all this crap throwin in your face, oh well back to playin TS for me :laff:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping the 100-post compendium on HOWing was discussion enough on what to do to get around it, explanation on why it's undesirable, etc. What people may seem to forget is that this phase of melee isn't permanent, 1.2, as is known, will be using the advanced system, so debating about this now is pointless, you just need to outlast this phase. However, there really is no one who can tell you that you can't play a certain way. People can pressure you, but how you play is completely your own choice.

Best answers
Yes ty majin_you. Now you may close this thread of you wish. :yes:

-NeLo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom