Telling who your opponite is

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got an idea from playing BattleField1942. In that game, when u put your crosshair over a enemy or ally, his/her name appears so you can see who that is. I think ESF should have this also since I want to know who im fighting but cant becuase I like most people play with the radar in radar mode. It wouldnt be that hard to code in i assume since its basicly the same thing as mixed mode in the radar.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, I don't think most people used Radar mode of the Radar, most use "Mixed Mode" which is the Default option by pressing F9.

If you want to see who you're fighting, use MixMode. It accomplishes exactly what you desire! :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your missing the point though(Thats not ment to be mean, im just saying). During a fight, i look at the radar constantly, and i cant see the radar if i were to use mixed mode. Yea, it accomplishes the same thing but it would be much better and convienent to have it the way i suggested... Besides, wheres the harm done if this idea is implimented?

Best answers
ok check it. When you lock on to someone it automatically tells who you locked on to. So there is no point in doing that. Actually there is something. Get the admin mod or amx mod and get the plugin that lets you see their name etc.

Best answers
I'm inclined to agree with Hybrid on this one. If I'm fighting two or more people at once, I can't afford to lose my radar while it shows me someones power level, so I keep it on radar mode. As for the name showing when you lock on, that is good I suppose, but in melee, I don't really have time to lock onto everyone to get their name. so, it would be nice to be able to see peoples names through a means apart from the radar, as long as it doesn't affect gameplay (by making them easier to see for example.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This would be a nice feature because in a real fight I have to use radar mode, and I'm too lazy to hit F9 like three times after I'm done to get mixed mode back..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then dont complain about stuff thats easly done but ur too lazy to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom