First sig with 3dsmax

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

What do you guys think, I know the pic is not good and there is no 2d stuff but what do you think of the bg and stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty good. I like the bg. I think a better pic of Goku would replace that one tho. :fight:

Best answers
Yea i do like the bg, but you do work on bluesaiyan right? Then why dont you put the little monkey head on it :) that would be cooler than goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made an edit some of you said the pic was bad and I didnt like the tex so:

Witch is better?

Best answers
i think that goku pic is much better, but i still dont think a dbz character would be the best on that..i guess im not as in to those anymore. But good job though.*ive gotta learn 3dsmax one of these days soon* o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya someone els told me to just haveme name and pic I dont know yet, maybe I will make one of those rotation things so I will have both.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant see the first one -_- wireframe...the glow on your name seems....too much for me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its good, I like it :yes: But get rid of Goku. :] Lol he's making Bluesaiyan look bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BlueSaiyan is dead dont tell me to put the moneky in BS=DEAD. If you wannt crit me on the ODS sig please do Im up for any changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom