Is the esf team going to do anything...

Best answers
Is the esf team going to do anything about all the *****ing. Are they going to tell them to stop *****ing or are they going to fix it. What are they goiung to do I am sick of all the *****ing and the ***** ass hackers. Thats why i stoped playing cs and started playing old school cs and this. :cool:

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
JEEEZZ have patient ir`s summer man relax.

They will work on it when they feel like it.

Best answers
yea thats the problem when they feel like it and whens that hummmmm! hummmm!! hummm!!! HUMMMM!!! HUMMMM!!!!!!! yea waiting...oh and still waiting

Best answers
These are people, not a paid company.
It's like when you make a model, you do it when you feel like it, not because you *HAVE TO*
Show some respect

Best answers
Whel about hacking they can do a litle against it ithink but, there is always a way to hack stuff so :] , hackers will always bothering u :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is Half-Life's weak requirements. Any loser's compaq can run half-life in software rendering at 12 fps. That'd make me want to cheat, too.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm.. whats going on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well exuse the team for not slaving away on a game they do in there spare time

how bout instead of *****ing about it u do something usefull!

what an idea

Best answers
HEY D*ckhole! Maybe we don't have all the free time you have.
Some of us have jobs we need to be at. Sure I only work 20-30 hours a week but I have a life too. Rarely I find time to map anymore.
And as for my brother he works 10 hour shifts each day... It's amazing how he can get so much done in what time he has. And I am sure everyone else on the team has crap to do aswell out side of ESF. Sh*t! do you know what time it is right now.. 12:30 AM I just got home from work at 11:30. Man I want to punch you in the nose right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_STRYKER said:
Some of us have jobs we need to be at. Sure I only work 20-30 hours a week but I have a life too. Rarely I find time to map anymore.
And as for my brother he works 10 hour shifts each day... It's amazing how he can get so much done in what time he has. And I am sure everyone else on the team has crap to do aswell out side of ESF. Sh*t! do you know what time it is right now.. 12:30 AM I just got home from work at 11:30. Man I want to punch you in the nose right now.
you owned him good ^_^

Best answers
Oh yah, finally some action. You show him who's boss :)

Best answers
esf_STRYKER said:
Thats why we love you Stryker ^^

Retired
Best answers
yeah nice one stryker, but first of all. hacking can never be 100% stopped and the team is doin everything they can (take a look at stryker's post :p)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All that rough talk is making me horny Stryker, how about a date handsome :D Allthough i'm kinda being a lowlife bi@tch who's powering down you're righteous words, i have to agree with ya. The *****ass doesn't understand, that grown ups with a job can also work on a mod.

Retired
Best answers
Closing this, thread is turning into a kinda bull**** thread ;) and no really meaningfull replies can be given any further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom