Whats your thoughts guys?

I see just general smackage in top-left and bottom-left
The throw in top-right
And, maybe grappling a guy in the head then beating him down! :D

The new melee is looking great so far!!! :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The throwing animations do look awesome. There's an actual video on the main site of the throwing animation.

And those pics have been on Pcjoe's dev journal since late May.

Best answers
I do believe this picture here is new... anyone else prove me wrong?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those pictures are new indeed. That's me throwing Majin_You around the map :p

And before you guys hammer the team with questions, remember that melee is still under development and Joe is personally gonna make this as good as it can get, so hang in there.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lower right picture looks a little dirty...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinky fellow aren't ya :D? It looks like a new melee hit animation, but that's my oppinion.

Best answers
That bottom right picture looks reasonably questionable.. I saw that and my 'thoughts' were, "Well, I hope it comes out good in the end." That looks a little sexual, I'd say, and I don't know if that's something to be showcased in a DBZ mod. That's what I think about the POTW.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny how grOOvy doesn't post the pics of the couple times I "pwned" him ;)

lol, all joking aside, keep an open mind as you view these pics, Advanced Melee is under development, as was mentioned above.

Best answers
My mind is open and it tells me that the lower right pic does not look right lol. Anyway yes the top 2 are da best but da bottom ones are questionable. Like the lower left..what the hell are they doing? Looks like he is slaping him lol. Be like what did you say about my mom?! o_O haha other than that its umm good..overall.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- I wait for one POTW where you guys don't have any problem with the picture. >:/

Anyway, what is a screenshot? It's just capturing one image, and that's exactly what those images there are. The whole animation looks brilliant, and all I can say is just wait for the real thing to come out.

And as it's been stressed again and again, the system is still under works.

Best answers
Damn gr00vy we are just kidding lol. Dont take it seriously. Hahaha. Btw when is your pms over?

Best answers
they look nice, can't wait to see em with the other chars as well

Best answers
lol nemo thats messed up sying when your pms is over... well yes the pics are pretty dirty... but the bottom right looks like they about to give each other some hed but I wonder what else you guys are gonna do.... I wonder if you can toss people back and fourth like theres two people in front of each other far away and there is someone in the middle... the guy in the middle goes to the other guy and the other guy swings him towards the guy across and swings him back and fourth and back and fourth.... yeah that would be gravy... :]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
my fav is the bottom right, looks like someones getting kneed in the face, great job, I can't wait for this release.

Best answers
yeah man, I freaking love it, what a wonderfull pics. the left bottom one is cool, goku is pounding other goku's belly:p, the right one is a little ***ish yeah but it can be one hell of an animation!!! Keep up the wonderfull (and best I've ever seen) work up you guys!!

Best answers
Looks like the upper left one is the one with quick fighting...could tell he's throwing a punch through hs posture

mwahahaha system in works and you are already putting us to our knees drooling ovet the big question which I may not ask....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom