i need a sig can someone plz get me a sig!

Best answers
I need Sig i want majin gogeta in it and like at the bottom saying U fool U really think u can stop me! ur facing the greatest sayian on earth!
plus whoever makes it give ur self credit and put thanks to ..... for making this sig..... and i want )v(ajin Gogeta printed or whatever in the sig : :D :talk:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
)v(ajin Gogeta said:
I need Sig i want majin gogeta in it and like at the bottom saying U fool U really think u can stop me! ur facing the greatest sayian on earth!
plus whoever makes it give ur self credit and put thanks to ..... for making this sig..... and i want )v(ajin Gogeta printed or whatever in the sig : :D :talk:
Moved from Help (-_-) to Signatures.

Best answers
umm... does majin gogeta exist?

**EDIT** Whatever.. couldn't find pics of him, so I made my own majin sign..

Is that good?

Best answers
.Slim//, YOU don't fit in right. I think the font fits fine, as thats the same font I used on the picture I took the background from, which the majority of the people said was a good font selection. I think somone's just addicted to giving negative crits..

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death The Jedi said:
.Slim//, YOU don't fit in right. I think the font fits fine, as thats the same font I used on the picture I took the background from, which the majority of the people said was a good font selection. I think somone's just addicted to giving negative crits..
People have oppinins man, don't bust him for his thoughts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want a realy good sig pm Xsl>|< he is very good he is no rooky!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err.. tHats veggeto.. not gogeta.. and I think DTJ's sig is the best out of em all.. hes the best thing your gonna get..

And .Slim//, that font sucks... It would ruin the sig.

Best answers
Firstly that is Gogeta so let )v(ajin choose what he like not what you do SBMysticGohanSB

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now its gogeta >_> 2 minutes ago you had veggeto..

you changed the sig, dont make a liar out of me..

Best answers
I know I changed it but I didn't mean to call you a liar you must have seen the old sig I thought you saw the new one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the sigs kick but,but if it has animation its much cooler(in my eyes)I still say"

Best answers
they are nice but my comp was a bit retarded in the past 3 days it was shutting off its that worm i guess it was annoying so i didnt really get a chance to read anything but when i got in forums i had a message and he got me a sig though ur gogeta sig is also awsome but i got one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom