What's up with the attack without swoop ?

Best answers
AFAIK who hits who depends on your ki, i.e. if I have more ki than you, I'll be the one hitting you and vice versa. But this doesn't seem to be true when you're standing still and the opponent swoops at you. If I have full KI and keep right mouse button pressed, and some enemy swoops at me, he ALWAYS scores the hit, why is that ? Is it because of some bug or is it merely programmed that way ? (which IMO wouldn't make alot of sense)

Best answers
Because the two of them need to swoop each other. If not, the one who get hit will depend of who have pressed the attack button first.

Best answers
So if both swoop it's the ki that decides, and if one stands still it's the one first pressing RMB (right mouse button) ?

If this is truely the way it works that seems very very odd to me, but i suppose it's to make people want to block.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure that if one of you is standing still, the guy swooping will win. I can think of twice this didn't happen to me, but that was because I sort of sidestepped around them and attacked from the side.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee is cool and you should use it alot if you think that is fun wait untill 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom