Why descend ?

Best answers
I've been wondering since I first saw that you can descend, after gaining that ssj level or whatever character you're playing (except krillin). So why in the world would one want to lower his/her power level ?

I'd say it made sense if you used ki to stay in ssj form (quite much like in the books AFAIR), but so far my testing indicates that this is not the case, will it be so in a later release or is there some other explanation of the descend ability ?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, it was sensible for Goku at least, if you want to use spirit bomb, then ascend.

also your aura is less noticable(if you are a saiyan that is) if it is clear and not yellow.

There are many other scenarios in which one would want to descend.

Best answers
The thing with gaining more PL while weak makes sense, didn't know that one. As for the less noticable you're right, however I prefer to play offensive than hiding =)

Best answers
tip: (total important phrase :p) don't acsend till you have perfect transformation, or you will be spotted easier while transforming.

atleast: don't transform with goku or you wil be spotteed easier, or you can use it for enemy's to come quicker :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like to descend to make things more interesting and make me lose by even more.

It's fun to fight at a lower level then your highest

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use it when an opponent is way more powerfull the me, i gain pl more quickly and when i transform i'll own the bi@tch.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who have respect tend to de-transform if they are fighting someone who cannot transform. Well, this is just my crazy theory.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Optional said:
People who have respect tend to de-transform if they are fighting someone who cannot transform. Well, this is just my crazy theory.
Id have to agree. I do that quite often. If i am playing someone who i am annihilating as SSJ, i will descend to make things more fair EVEN if they are SSJ.

Im big into training n00bs and one thing i do is let them go SSJ while im regular and try to kill me. Makes things more interesting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when im fighting someone like optional i think id choose to stay ssj, and get pwned maybe not so bad instead of fighting normal mode and gettin spread across the map like noob cream cheese :fight: :fight:

psst, fight optional on esf_namek. he cant play for beans on that map!

Best answers
drahmin said:
tip: (total important phrase :p) don't ascend till you have perfect transformation, or you will be spotted easier while transforming.

at least: don't transform with goku or you will be spotted easier, or you can use it for enemy's to come quicker :D
No matter what your pl is, the first time you transform it will be the long version. Anyway, my opinion is you get more respect if you descend most of the time. If you started to kick ass (which i dont do much b/c im just a forum idiot) while ssj, people would probably say you suck and your doing good just because your ssj. If you happened to be doing good while just descended people think you are good. Also you get pl faster :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never go SSJ till I am perfect.. waste of time. :D

I foughted ppl twice my max pl and won as non SSJ.. it can be done and pays off better

Best answers
O....k.....Just go ssj when you get the chance to, and eat the server inside-out, nothing to it. Descending is a waste of time, it's slow, boring and doesn't involve action, it's crap. Either I go ssj when I get the pl for it, or I just wait untill I get a higher pl as I can transform faster with that. There's no "respect" in staying descended.

Instead of playing "fairly" and descended and to show your so good without, go ssj and rape the entire server, much more fun and action. Being soft makes you suck, just go ssj and use the speed. You people watch DBZ too much, where's it's first fighting descended, then ssj, and slowly "show your power", it's total bull****. You can't hide your aim (accuracy) and it's a waste of time. Cut the bull****, go ssj and just rape the entire server.

I don't know any person alive in ESF who can beat me if hes normal and I'm ssj, NOONE. Instead of showing how cool you are, just go for the core, rape the server. That's pretty much it.

-Lynx-

Best answers
Lynx dont be such a hot head. Swearing will not make you look cool and im offended by it :p. Also, i would like you to fight someone like ultraperfect cell (the person not the thing on the show), groovy, or bi0 brolly. These people are the elite, and probabaly could woop you if they had the chance.

Best answers
I was in |::Z::| with grOOvy, I've played tons of times with him. Even before he left his university. You've been told too many stories, and as far as I know, making him see your post would most likely make him puke. I've played Bi0 a few days ago and what? None of them whooped me, you're listening too much to your "friends" who worship them.

Don't go bragging about people you've heard stories about, play for yourself and find out. I'm not a hothead, I'm pointing out facts, and if you don't like the way I do that then stfu and bore someone else.

Thanks,
-Lynx-

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynx speak for yourself when you make such comments. There is no forums rule on having a bias against newbies, but I'm not going to let you run your attitude in this section. People who post here asking questions, are often confused and require guidance rather than people talking their swollen head off.

And Switch/Lynx: Please refrain from taking a thread off-topic in the future.

And as for this thread, the primary question has been answered, and I'm sure "Nubi" has enough information on this thread to have received his answer correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom