website...

Best answers
Are the esf team going to make a new layout for their homepage.....i think its getting alit old.....

Best answers
I think they will when they think it's needed. If you don't like it, stop staring at it and look at different sites to look at.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i could make it.. but mastasurf wont pay m3h!! :D
I might do it for free...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
I think they will when they think it's needed. If you don't like it, stop staring at it and look at different sites to look at.

He was just stating his opinion and there's no call for attacking him. Watch it lynxy, your posts seem to become increasingly aggressive without justification.

And I *think* the team is already considering other layouts, there is just no consensus on what the team should use. They will put up something new when they all agree on what it should be.

Best answers
Err ok, let's do it nicely:

ya ya :D :D i dno if nice layout is coming i dunno i hope so cuz this one is old and boring :D hopfully sumthin good because i no like this one nemore :D :D

Happy yet? Either way, it's an idiotic question, and should be dealt with the same fate, easy as that.

Best answers
whoa calm down people, no need to ***** at each other for small things, some dude asked about a website and he got his answer now, so peace out...

anyhow, i would love a change if the team does decide to do that....the current one is kinda boring o_O

Best answers
i think the current layout is nice, maby just stick with it for a while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom