My funny score in Rosat

Best answers
I was really bored today and i wasn't even trying *somepeople say u always try so ill explain further. I wasn't even locking onto my pray i was just teleporting into them and hitting them. and flying around with turbo o nand hitting them, no target, no swoop* ahhaah just wanted to share this screen shot cuz I thought it was funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you want, congratulations?

Congratulations! :yes:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How'd u get that score in rosat. Beam spam? i mean, you cant really melee there since the ground is imposible to see and its to hard to tell where you are. Anyways good job... i guess.

Best answers
God well thats kinda bad dude i mean i guess good job but usually like some ppl i know they tell about how something "funny" and really its just and atempt to brag :S wich kinda bugs me...but when you go to the extent of...*stops talking now* o_o im apologize if this offends you but im in an easily annoyed mood right now

Best answers
lol, i made a demo where me and my friend were no target meleeing, and no flying, i would smack him in the air then when i see him coming down i would jump up and kick him back up. its not to easy as he doesnt come right back down to where i hit him up.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just a bad excuse to brag about a score that isn't even worth bragging about. I've had 350 kills with 12 deaths before. Great for me. Too bad everyone else in the room was far under my skill level, making it ridiculously easy to stock up on power level and do ridiculous amounts of damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice woopin!!!
Yipee this is my 100st post yipee 4:00 am Z z Z z Z

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Threads like these generally spawn spam and flaming...besides, I'm sure there are communal score-posting threads laying about somewhere. The search function can uncover those ones ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom