trainer needed

Best answers
well i just got esf and i was wondering if one of you expert players would be nice enough to train me

EDIT talk to me on aim...ss5 krillingoku

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure, if i can get a hold you that is no problem at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got most of my skills from bot but now bots are too easy so I play with friends so I say bots are good for bigginers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that kid was stalking me, so i taught him the first basics of how melee works and stuff. if someone else would be kind enough to pick up where i left off that would be great. right now he knows how to swoop and hit, he needs to work on his turning tracking and dodging.

Best answers
Best way to let him discover the game itself, instead of nicking it from everyone. Training screws you up, you need to play and find it out yourselves like some of us.

When you get trained, you'll get a max, and won't exceed it. And if you play and find it out yourselves, you can improve whenever.

Anyway your call,
-Lynx-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I could teach you a few things about ESF but I refuse to teach you fully because as lynx stated above, when someone trains you, they dont train you to become better then them, they train you to a certain extent, but after being trained you dont know anything but what they taught you and you get stuck at a certain level. The best thing for you to do is to fight alot of more experienced players and within 3 weeks or less (depending on your reflexes, and vision, etc) you will be a leet player. :D

Best answers
what evilchimp said is probably true for people like him or others.

but if the dude training you is your friend, he'll go all out to help you get better, even if you get better than him as well :]

I got trained by Groovy, known him since aaaages and at one point, i started to kick his ass around the map as well ;D , although you won't find many trustable people these days.

back to the point - if you really 'want' to be trained, get to a friend of yours who is better than you and ask him to train you, and if its a good friend, he'll go all out like I said.

-edit-
one thing lynx said is true about training screwing you up, but if the person training you is good, it'll only help you rather than screw you up.

Best answers
First try with new melee last week. Gave up (Never played beta, only played EVERY Alpha -_-)

Anyway, last night spent 15mins with a bot, now I can swoop, dodge, and swoop-dodge beams O_O.

Best answers
hey man i will happily train ya me and a friends have trained a lot of noobs just pm me we even have a server :D

Best answers
I dont think you can really get tought by someone that is a hell of a lot better than you. It has to be someone at your level or a lil higher but not too much higher. You gota be able to win and you gota be able to come up with new shiet.

Best answers
Come on guys training? This is a game how in the hell is training going to help you in a game :confused: o_O

Best answers
It will only help a small bi,but the rest you'll have t learn by experience

You cannot become good on just training with someone,sometimes its just that time of the day when you have to go on some pubs and bust some open

Best answers
If your new you shouldn't learn combos, you should learn how to manage ki and such. You can't just start on the thing you find most interesting. Join some servers, get pwned and you'll eventually get better....someday ...lol

Best answers
Well, I'm okay at ESF, I don't consider myself great because there are many great players out there, but I can sure put up a good battle. However, I'd say go into different servers, see how other people fight, study their tactics, and see what you can come up with. Well, that's what I did, I liked watching people fight from a distance, it looked pretty darn good to me.

Best answers
Studying other people's tactics can be an advantage, especially if they work in the same pattern. So by studying more people, you can make a mix of their moves and use them yourself. But the more skilled ESF-ers won't rely on one or two tricks, they mostly rely on teleporting and aim. Sure they have some moves wich they like to do. But if they do it too often, you will eventually find a way around it.

Asking for a trainer is not exactly the best thing you can do. If you get trained by him every time, you will become just like him. The best way to get better is go to publics and gain some experience, learn how to handle specific situations

Best answers
Exactly, just pickup on what other people have done, if you don't know where to find ESF servers, goto www.gametiger.net and look them up. Go in there, either fight or spectate, be creative, maybe you might come up a melee combo of your own! :)

Best answers
Got plenty of melee combos of my own, too bad they're getting ripped as we speak. Would be way cool if there were many fighting styles, some strong against this and that. Instead of this "Admiring and ripping" due looking at others. Anyway, play frequently and you'll be ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow.. I never thought people would start asking for 'trainers'. Figure the game out yourself. Damn... how hard is it to play ESF? It's so damn easy, you just don't know. :rolleyes:

.. Trainer.. hah, funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom