Sound Problems

Best answers
Because the Sierra help thing sucks and they won't respond to me, and also since the people here are pretty smart, I figured you could help me w/ a sound problem I've always had. Here goes:

Ever since I've installed Half-life along with all the other MODs, I can't get the sound to work in Multiplayer. It either goes for 10 seconds, or just a quick flash of sound. I'm sorry if I'm troubling you all by the simple little thing, but I can tell you its NOT my Sound Card. Believe Me. I've changed the video settings seeing if that was somehow doin this all but unfortunately, to no avail. So help me if you can! :) ........ :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you tried reinstalling Half-Life?
Also, try looking for the latest drivers for your sound card.
Don't spam just so people will see your thread please...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, find out the manufacturer of your card, and the make and model of it, and go to their website and look.
And your second post was spam, don't do that please.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't spam, but you did bump which is just as bad. Never double post and never bump your threads. It takes a long time for the thread to disappear to the next page so it isn't necessary to bump...

Next time gets you a warning.

Best answers
ok sure, srry bout that. Btw, I know it isn't my sound card. It works for everything else. But I did find something out. Ever since I installed the 1.1.1.0 patch for HL, my sound has quit. So it's something with the patch. Maybe that will help you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom