sig help

Best answers
i ask some1 too make sigs for me coz im not very good at it, i have the dutch photoshop, so, anyone give me screenshot help!!

ps: this is my bad work:

Best answers
what do you mean? cutting out wich picture? then the sig isn't that nice anymore, i just want some good help with screenshots! (coz i have the dutch photoshop)

Best answers
photoshop screenshots, you all have the english version *right?* and i have the dutch version.

Best answers
Wait what? Whats that gotta do with anything? Ok you have the dutch version..alright. Now We are wanting to know what screenshots? What when where how and wtf?

Best answers
LOL hahahaha! now im confuseded. :scared: so umm what Death was asking was what screenshots are you wanting or something. Is that what are you trying to say?? If not explain it.

Best answers
screen shots of photoshop, so i can find it in the dutch version, and with screens you can help me.

Best answers
He means take screenshots of ur photoshop of wat to do so he can find it on hs verson. FS people you that thick?

Best answers
Look up some tutorials man, even if it is another language ... English isn't that hard to figure out ... You have to do some efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom