Transform speed varies - why ?

Best answers
I tried this with Trunks, I got him to 1mio PL which allows him to transform to ssj, to do this he went down on his knees etc. However at 2mio PL he didn't go down on his knees, and the transform was far faster. This makes sense, BUT at 2,8mio he was back to the slow transform method again, now this doesn't make sense, so can anyone explain this to me ?

Best answers
Ugh, must be some sort of mistake. I don't know Trunks' exact perfect trans level, but 2.8mil should make him trans in a second. It doesn't make sense, no.

Best answers
Lynxy said:
Ugh, must be some sort of mistake. I don't know Trunks' exact perfect trans level, but 2.8mil should make him trans in a second. It doesn't make sense, no.
His perfect trans level is 3.0mil, so I thought 2.8mil should be fast as hell, well it sure wasn't. I'll go check if it's the same for gohan (His perf is rather low too: 3.5mil)

Best answers
Checked it at my server. with a 2.8mil Trunks the transformation is fast as hell, perhaps it was some sort of flaw, try it again.

Best answers
Happens with Frieza sometimes too. He either puts his chest forward, or spins O_O
I'll look into this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
were u in another server when u got to 2.8? if its your first transform it will always be the long version

Best answers
I was hosting a LAN game and just doing some bots to check it, and it wasn't his first transform. However I'll retest it a bit later today as it seems very odd, gohan didn't do this when I tested him.

Best answers
Try it online?

It happens to me when I'm online and I start my server, I get to Cell's perfect transform PL (ish) and he does it long. I think its because he's reached a new strenght :] Just kidding...

Best answers
Retested it today and now it works fine, so I dunno what went wrong, but it must've been som sort of rare incident or something, probably nothing to worry about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kame-Haka said:
Try it online?

It happens to me when I'm online and I start my server, I get to Cell's perfect transform PL (ish) and he does it long. I think its because he's reached a new strenght :] Just kidding...
Cell doesn't have a 'perfect transformation' level because he only transforms once.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
did u not trans with trunks until ur were at 2.8 cuz if u dont trans until then ull do the long one then after that ull do the short ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom