All-seeing eye cd key

Best answers
Every time I try to join a server, it asks me the cd-key. I put it and then it exit of Half Life! How can I fix that? That didn't happen to me when I had the older All-seeing eye version.

Best answers
maybe u can try reinstallin half life and
if that doesnt work u can always buy another halflife

Best answers
Gevorgkhc you know that you just openly atmitted copyright fraud in anyway contact Sierra they could help out (I'f you have a legal copy)

Best answers
In the post of yours that someone deleted a cop could see what you did and arrest or fine you

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gevorgkhc, please don't bring talk of warez to the board, I know you deleted your post, but this is to warn you not to do it again

(And don't try to play stupid, we can see deleted posts ;) )

Best answers
common, just a copy, he didnt kill anyone, he isnt gaining money whit that. have mercy. god :p

or come to argentina, the most generous country :D

Best answers
Why even use all seeing eye? you can just join and create servers with the regular half-life game. it lets you type in ip's like all seeing eye too :rolleyes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here, this is a good link to use:

http://www.gametiger.net/search?game=all&mod=esf

that will help you find games.

And Xelloss, distributing warez on the message board can get the owner in deep trouble which is why we are so against it here.

Anyways, you've been given several methods rather than the all seeing eye. use them instead. You may have to uninstall it, but i'm not sure as I've never used it before

with all that said

++closed++

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom