hihi um trunks combo

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can do any combo with any character. Be more specific.

Best answers
o ok, sorry about that.how do you do a combo lol i thought you could only do it with trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess he means how do you chop someone into pieces. the person has to be low on HP. if you hit then with melee in this condition they will pop.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A definition of a combo:

A hit followed by a second hit when the opponent in question is rolling. This is unblockable and done with melee only. Number of hits during a roll doesn't matter as long you as have the Ki to execute it.

List of Combos:

NOTE:Hit F5 to get rid of Lycos ads.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/optional3335/synmapping/

Hope that helps. ;)

Best answers
so basicly you use burning attack, quickly use melee right after you shoot when its at full power knock him back and the burning attack will hit him? since you shot it and then meleed so all he was was a yellow object rushing and when you move out of the way you see what looks like a big bang attack flying twords him lol

Btw, :laff: Optional i wanna play you and get my face kicked in. i wanna see your combos

Best answers
Jesus, just learn them yourself. What fun is there when you ****ing copy everything others do, it's just pathetic. Just work for it for gods sake, how hard is it to spend an hour a day on the game practising. Train with people who pwn you and you'll get better, don't just rip everything off others.

You want to "see" them, afterwards you'll ask how they are done and if that person can train you, chan reaction. Just work for it.

Best answers
I'll have to agree with lynxy, learn stuff yourself.
That way you can develop your own style instead of copying everyone else's moves. This way esf will be alot more fun since you will have to discover the game's secrets urself. Besides if you create your own moves, you won't be so predictable :smile:

Best answers
i take it that you dont like people copying other people,

Btw Lynxy calm down. that is all.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways, I'm pretty sure that you've gotten enough informations on your question. You can read the link posted and learn yourself.

My suggestion is to turn your mouse sensitivity up as high as you comfortably can.

With all that said: ++closed++

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom