Ryu siggy (quick one)

Best answers
Thats pretty good. I like Ryu! Hes badass!

Best answers
Very choice man I love the emboss and bevel layer styles, they really work with the sig. But i don't like the glow around the text. Overall rating: 8/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is an awesome sig, the picture layers are perfect and the layer style is perfect. definately an eye catcher.

10/10

Best answers
thnx guys, i apreciate that.

Nicho - Yea, i know what you mean with the glow. I dont like it either actually. But i made this on my laptop which lacks of cool fonts. so i used a standard and played with it. it came out like that.... but i will change that later. Right now, im too lazy :p

Lol, isnt it weird that sometimes the plain sigs looks better then those high tech sigs? i think plain and simple sigs are sometimes the best

Best answers
yah i love it, its awsome...........the only thing wrong with it is the red box around the name..............8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its great, why don't you use it? and is it for someone else, cause i don't see your name on it

Best answers
nah, i'm gonna use this one for another forum.

anyways, i changed the red box. made it transparent. finally got new fonts, so this would look better. im pleased with the results now.

if u wonder why it says "Hung Fu", thats my name Hung (asian) and cause i "practice" martial arts, my friends call me hung fu. *******s.... :S

anyways ,i'm gonna make myself a piccolo signature for this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom