good melee

Best answers
l have noticed that ever since l started playin esf
melee is probably the best attack in the game,
but l am seroiusly no good at it and find it hard to counter attack sumone who is melling me
cud sumone tell me how to melle good
pliz help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
No one can tell you how to melee "good". You have to play and get better yourself. The only thing we can do is give you some tricks and tips. And yes melee is probably the best attack in the game (if used properly that is) So I suggest you go play in publics or @home servers and gain some experience.... :]

Best answers
1. Locking: After you have selected melee (1) click on an enemy. This will allow your to lock on. A red square will appear after this is done. The lock will be lost after you switch weapons, or the enemy is out of your screen for a long period of time.

2. Click fire again. This will maker your character swoop at the other player. While you are swooping at an enemy hold down secondary (right click) to attack them. When you are withing range the swoop will stop, and if your aiming at them you will hit them. If you wish to stop the swoop you can press fire again. Also, you may attack with melee using secondary if you don't want to swoop.

Best answers
There are also a thousand threads just like this one..I suggest you search the forums first before making a thread.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to Newbie Central, this doesn't explicitly classify as Help.

Best answers
try playing bots and get used to it and adjust the skill as u progress :p
bots in the file page :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom