advanced melee

Best answers
i dont think anybody knows the only thing i know is that there are melee struggles and Melee trows

Best answers
r there any ppl who r on the esf team
that cud tell us wat we shud expect of this
advanded melee

Best answers
r there any ppl who r on the esf team
that cud tell us wat we shud expect of this
advanced melee

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to post twice, we can read what you typed the first time. Try using the search button in each forum to find other topics on advanced melee before you ask about it too.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off I don't see how I showed any attitude whatsoever in that post... nextly you're spamming. In case you aren't sure what I mean, it's like this: You just posted something that was totally irrelavant to the topic and could potentially throw us off on the tangent I'm already on.

Also, know that I am an ESForces forum moderator. One of my many jobs is to give people suggestions as to how to get what they are looking for.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L337_C4N4D14N said:
Unless you want him to get an admin and ban your ass!
-_-'

Let's go over this again...

Spamming is bad, not good. Bad. Don't do it. We're going off on that tangent I just described...

Best answers
ok lm sorry dont ban me
but anyway since ur a moderator lm sure u know
the ppl on the esf team cud u get them to tell
us bout advanced melee

Best answers
mm.. i think they wanna keep it a secret wel most of it.. so dload the lil movie and u wil see it for urself the rest u wil have to wait and see like everybody else

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is being kept under wraps for a reason. The system needs to be completed and ironed out a little before the team can afford to spread details around. All we have confirmed is that it will be a more complicated system than the present one, with moves like throwing your opponent into walls and grappling.

Best answers
Like people said up above, download the clip that was released not too long ago, which supplies a small sample of what advanced melee in beta 1.2 would be like. From there on, try to make your own assumptions, and you just may be right. And if you want more details about what's going to be edited/added in 1.2, you can keep up with the outline in the help section to see what's in development or to see what's been done already.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The advanced melee is Joe's big secret, and no chance you will know more than what has been displayed already. By this, I mean look at Joe's dev journals and try searching as Sonic pointed out.

As of now, in the videos and dev. journals - all we (the public) know is that there will be throwing, basic melee whacking, and whatever else you can guess from some of the POTW's as well.

Rest is all under wraps - waiting is so cool, isn't it? :p

Best answers
Dev journals still give me that weird error message, so I can't view em. No one really said what the deal was with that in the other thread, so whatever... I'm in the dark. By the way, error message was:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'greg_esf@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home2/esf/public_html/journals.php on line 122
Could not connect to MySQL server. Just in case I missed the solution. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom