Question about next transformation

Best answers
You know how it says for Goku that he needs like 1.9 mil to hit SSJ, and 5 mil for the next? Is his next transformation SSJ2, and do we need to hit 5 mil while in SSJ or not in SSJ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second transformations haven't been implemated yet. What you are seeing is the 'perfect transformation' for that character. That is when you transform from nonssj to ssj instantly, not when you can transform again. Just wait for future releases :p.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
And just a minor note, uh, Goku's first transformation power level is 1,750,000 :x (sorry, i just had to point that out...)

Best answers
my friend told me it was 1.9 mil, but then i played it yesterday and i found out it was 1.75 mil

Best answers
oh no!!! 5000000!!! i always have a hard time getting to ssj :S

that is going to be allot of time finding the dragonballs :notice: :warning:

Best answers
guys... why does people use the word ''first transformation'' its not like there is a second.. is there?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was spam... read the thread more carefully and you might understand why they are still refering to it as the "first transformation." There will be a second, too, which means they can legitimately call this one the first if they so choose. There are also mods that allow for a second transformation, further supporting the usage of the word "first"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom