Diving and Depth Charges

Best answers
ok, i know thats an odd title for a non submarine based game, but i have a reason for making it that, its about two things i think are flaws in the game, diving and depth charges.

Diving- i dont just mean flying downard, i mean when you turn off flight while doing a move and droping much faster than you could move other wise, if you could normaly move at all.

Depth Charges- guidable attacks shouldnt be able to detonate in the air. period. it removes the need to aim well, and to be honest, who ever saw this in the show? if you do wish to keep the option, and im sure a good portion of you do, damage should be very reduced if you make it explode in the air.

Best answers
ok, i might as well post what i sugest and let you move this too, sorry, again, sleep depervation tends to make one a little out of it. for diving, simply you cant move any faster when you take fly off than you normaly could while charging that attack, for the beam one, well i said that in the first post and im too tired to re post it. sorry to the admin who had too clean all that up. ill try to sleep before i post next time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom