Dragon mod Z & ESF mod

Best answers
ESF is WAAY better in my opinion because of the gameplay and models. Also dmz 1.7 had a lot of stupid unnecesairy bugs. So esf is n1 for me :]

Best answers
I think its against forum rules to put mods against each other(just so you know im not trying to enforce anything)

In my opinion At this current time ESF is better cause its more complete but any mod can become better but esf can improve too so it is all a matter of time.

Best answers
Hmm, I dont know. At the moment, I would say, ESF is much much much mucuh much much much.........better. DMZ has too many bugs and it doesnt looks fine to me, but its funny, that you have to do combinations to make attacks, like in older games like Strret Fighter, but wait for 1.8 version, which should come out last Christmas :S :S :S :S .
DMZ will take more time to come out than ESF because.......take a look how many people work on ESF and how many people work on DMZ.

Retired
Best answers
*lol*
Esforces is much better than Dragon Z Mod
errrmm (Dragon z Mod suc....) ;D

Esf Rulez the world

Best answers
hehe.. you can't ask for this here.. if ya go to the dmz forum they properly just say that DMZ is the best..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dmz if i didnt know shijing was on the teamid say it was dead, *but keep in mind in 1.8 you still have the tiny ass maps, which was told to me by one of the team members awhile back

i dunno if they changed thier mind but tint maps dont work good for a dbz mod, hyrule rocked though

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deuce is correct, mod comparisons are not permitted on these forums, as stated in the rules.

Requesting an s-mod/admin to close this as and when you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom