ok well i need a sig i would be so grateul to anyone who make sme one

specs:
size:400x100
color: maybe cool redish bg,
text: Draeg
effects:bolt of lighting maybe on the far left side of the sig

thanx

Best answers
I could try to make you one but before that i would like to know if you want pics (then what kind/character{s}) I want some thanks and i want to be sure you arent saying you made it

Best answers
Are you sure? it will look very empty without pics..

Best answers
Givefull details..... like do you want just a red backgroundwith a lightning boltw with your namein it or what?

i wnet ahead and made one..but ididnt knowwhat all toputon it so i just put a red background a lightning bolt to the left andyour name... give etails onw hatyouwant
http://www.freewebs.com/esoldiers/ theres teh onei made it should be the second one in wesalbum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i ll do it

here i didnt exactly follow your specs but I think it would look better this way its still plain though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok your really starting to piss me off Toxicfire... I finished your sig and now your PM box is full......(I agree the sig looks like ****. It took me 5 minutes or so.. multiply that by 24,which is the time Toxicfire has wasted with me)

I will host it for 2 days. Take it if you want then find a host.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont get pissed cuz he doesnt like your sig, he has a right not to use it and give his opinion about it and i dont really like it either

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont get pissed cuz he doesnt like your sig, he has a right not to use it and give his opinion about it and i dont really like it either
Hey dude, whats your problem. This is the first time I think he has seen it. I didnt even send it to him through PM yet. He asked for a sig, I pmed him back asking a couple questions about it and he never replied.I make the sig... And then try again later on and his PM box is full. So what do you propose I do. I didnt even ask for your critz on it. If someone isnt specific about me making a sig then dont expect a good one. All I asked for was info on it he never replied. Then I make him one with a small bit of info he gave me and that is how it turned out.. He didnt provide specific info on it.. So what should he expect?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well dude if u arnt even ganna take the time atleast make an effort for it to look decent y even bother making a sig? and if he didnt give u specific info on it thats pretty much him giving u free license on it.

Best answers

i could probably do better but then i would need some pics or so but you didnt want any

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom