A newbie's welcome

Best answers
Hey everyone, I was talking with some of my friends on WinMX in the UGL channel and they told me that there was a gmae out that used DBZ characters. After hearing that I wasn't typing fast enought to get to your site! I would like to say hello to everyone and also I think the screenshot made a great impression on me. Extremly great job with the layout of the charactes (even though I can't find any servers for esf.) I hope I can get up and running soon. Well for now I say, "Those who dare, win!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, and welcome to the forums. I hope you have a splendid time here. Just remember to read the stickies, and have a great time. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KillerGogeta said:
SOMEBODY HELP ME PLZ WHAT DO I NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME
Retail version of halfife or counter-strike, the latest halflife update and esf 1.1

Welcome to the forums, enjoy yourself and stick to the rules i guess. Need any help, search first, if that doesn't resolve your concern, feel free to ask :smile:

Best answers
sup
weclome and most of all dont become a newbie who cheats

thats about it

Best answers
Welcome to the forums read stickies!! thing KillerGogeta-you need hl-even pirate versions,that'll work :) (I have retail version of HL)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome AlphaBoo. follow the rules, don't spam, read the stickies, blah blah blah, but most of all go insane. then you'll fit in with the rest of us

Best answers
I am also new to these forums. Cool i had a look at all the sig's u guys have LOL! how cool. I play cs. And jedi knight (outcast) and was told to get this game by one of my friends. Way cool but then i wasent that much into it. now im loving it... cool models like... wa cool maps. Em? lol i know this may sound dumb. (although im new :p ) whers the stickies? lol

Best answers
Lmao. Soz for spamming. i found it.. god im dumb. at the top. cause i just needed help on the Fps. there really low. But i think its worked now

Best answers
Welcome to teh forums S.O.T , enjoy ur stay ... u know the drill ... stickyes = good,
= good, spam = bad ... dont get urself banned ;)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Next time edit your post though.... Double posting isn't something we like.

But welcome to the forums!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom