Matrix Reloaded Sig

Best answers
Well this is my first Matrix Reloaded Sig. I know its not the best cuz i dont know how Judge made his. So if you looking at this Judge, if its possible could you help me out on this cuz this is the only way i know how to make a Matrix Sig using photoshop. Lately ive been into Matrix n what not, and ive been playing TS more and finding out more about The Matrix Movies heh. Anyway here it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda wierd i dunno why but it looks a bit stretched to me and we can barely see your name

Best answers
ya i was shooting for that. I wanted my name that way. Cuz if i just put it on there, it would totally kill the sig. So i had to blend it. Btw i didnt stretch it.

Edit: Well i made a new one. THis is what i call The NATRIX. lol, anyway here it is.

Best answers
o...that was suppose to be red..heh Thats like a light red. Not pink.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't quite like the way the red clashes with the background, and the text is too blurry.

I'm sure you'll eventually get it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's quality work, but definitily outside of my personal tastes.

Best answers
Ah thx. Anyway the font i used was a matrix font to make it more matrixy. But ill c what else i could do to make it right.

Edit: Well i changed the color of it so it would look decent. This one kinda reminds me of that light you see on Legen Of Zelda Orcarina of Time. Kinda cool.

Retired
Best answers
well first lesson :p

you should keep the picture you are using in the normal ratio, yours is stretched etc.

Best answers
How about just keep it at green code? try adding something original.. i have seen so many of these matrix things and its not very hard, just rip a scene from the movie and add matrix font and code

Retired
Best answers
Froggo said:
How about green code? i have seen so many of these matrix things and its not very hard, just rip a scene from the movie and add matrix font and code
indeed, its piss easy. the one I have now is made in 30 seconds or something :)

but I want to keep the matrix style sigs, just to show a certain 'theme' :)

Best answers
hehe yeah.. Though i like yours.. Some very low opacity strokes across the pic and some of the code ereased :D and you picked a great scene for it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like the yellow code, and the text seems to look better as well.

though judge brought up something about the bg I couldn't say earlier, the picture doesn't look too great stretched

Best answers
O ho. I see...well actually i dont lol could you maybe help me out step by step? Cuz im simple minded and not too bright..well thinking wise. Heh. But anyway im glad you looked at it Judge that way i can get help!
Froggo you too. Just i need it step by step. If you could help me through this thread (if its considered off topic then go ahead and pm me or see me online on my AIM name) Btw i understand the stretch part. Then after that i was just :scared:

Edit: well i reread what you meant but im having a lil trouble of what you mean. I know that the code n what not is easy but im not sure how you got the actual numbers on there n what not. Cuz all i know how to use is the grain n shiz. Also how do i not want some parts of the code erased.

Best answers
I think it's a bit easy to make, you take a picture and put grain on it and color the grain....but it looks good at the end

Best answers
I know that but your not understand what im asking. Ok i know the grain n all but im wondering how Judge got the ACTUAL code. With the numbers and everything. That and Froggo was talking about how not to get the code erased and im wondering how the hell am i gonna do that.

Retired
Best answers
I got the actual code, because I used the actual code :) the code is also a 'picture' taken from the movie :p. and changed some blending modes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom