Help With ESF and Steam

Best answers
:( Hi.I have Steam and when i go to run ESF SteamStartup(0xf,0x13fb74) failed with error 108:The local Steam Service is not running pops up and i was wondering if u know how to fix this and if u dont and ESF doesnt run with Steam how do i run it?and if u can PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ try to make it so ESF runs with Steam cuz i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna play ESF it looks so cool but i dont know how to get it to go so thx for your time. ;D :cry: :( ;/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think ESF works with Steam. Too many people have problems with it, and I have yet to hear a success story about it.

So unfortunately, you'll just have to buy Half-life or CounterStrike Retail to play.

Best answers
yes steam doesnt support any mods except whats on the steam menu :eek:
as Miroku said u gotta buy hl or cs :eek:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that why it doesn't work? I've heard it before but wasn't sure so I didn't say it..

Anyways, then Steam would have to be changed to support ESF, not vice versa if that is your next question.

Best answers
at ur local retailer :p
u can find it at most stores or buy it on teh net :eek:
it fairley cheap right now
just dont buy it preowned ;)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Red_Dragon, we've already come to that conclusion. Please don't make redundant comments.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KillerGogeta, you need to make a new thread describing your problem if you desire help. Hijacking threads like this can cause problems with the original maker of the thread.

anyways, this topic is pretty much dead anyways since all is answered, so closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom