new metamod makes target harder?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i am not sure about this. but since "thegamezone" server is updated with the new metamod update. its really HARD to target someone.

what do you think?

Best answers
Yep, thats true, Targeting takes much longer and I dont know why. I think it's some sort of bug or whatever, but its really annoying :(

Best answers
It delays the time of targetting. Whenever someone is swooping, you CANNOT target that person. You can in he's 30 feet away from you and swooping straight at you. Targetting can only be done when that persons stays still, which rarely happens. Just use the previous metamod, whatever...And get it up again :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
problem is. thegamezone always updates to lastest version. :\ but This is a metamod/adminmod bug. so the metamod team should fix this.

but IF its not a adminmod bug. what could it be then. "thegamezone" didnt had this problem before.

Best answers
Other servers have the same problem, it's that *** metamod that screws it up. Guess we'll have to wait for a new version, untill then, beamspam thegamezone.nl!

Best answers
MetaMod changed the hitbox code 2 versions ago due to complaints in the CS community that proved the boxes were wrong. Not sure if it affected ESF or not but I would imagine it did.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it shouldnt this fix only affects dod and cs. Also ive played on other servers with metamod and they seem to be right :\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
but are those servers updated with lastest update?

Best answers
I (and EEA beta testers) use metamod 1.16.2 and it works just fine ...
If gamezone always run the latest version, i'd say there's a new adminmod installed that cause it o_O

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything it's adminmod that caused it. I'm running the new version of metamod and amx mod and no one has that problem on my server.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
sry to reply in old post. but i dont wanted to make a new thread thats already exist.

anyway. we disabled thegamzone Admin mod and metamod. but it seems it still has target problems. :\

Best answers
It happen in my server too!!!
Omg!!!
if someone can help me plz contact me in icq: 190558916
or in my server:
3dv.co.il <> ESF 1.1
or here...
its soo anoying!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can target anyone at anytime...... you mihgt want to sue the ESF version of the .dll (use the esf meatmod in the how to install adminmod link in my sig)

Best answers
I have no problems targetting people on that server.
Just predict the movements of the enemy, the update is probably lagging the server and makes the player move somewhere else where it is suppose to be.

Best answers
I haved problems on my server,because of Adminmod.Think there is a bug in him.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
its not only adminmod and metamod. we disabled that. and we got the same problem.

Best answers
It seems that target has a little delay. But it shouldn't really disable a person from playing. Like GS said, just predict where the person is going to, and target him by that.

A little fix would be better though, but it's not like it disables playing good :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom