Please Help.

Best answers
I can't seem to play the game, it won't let me join games and when I create a game when it is about to start this message comes up saying something like: Debug assertion failed or something like that, i can click retry, abourt or ignore but whatever one I click the game closes, does anyone know the reason or how i can fix it? Please help. :(

Best answers
Prince Vegeta said:
I can't seem to play the game, it won't let me join games and when I create a game when it is about to start this message comes up saying something like: Debug assertion failed or something like that, i can click retry, abourt or ignore but whatever one I click the game closes, does anyone know the reason or how i can fix it? Please help. :(
are you playen esf on steam o_O it gets those errors when u r :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess that's a no. :p
Only thing I can think of is to try the magical reinstall, that seems to fix many problems. :)

Best answers
If your using beta 1.0, then use the patch to upgrade to 1.1 (just to make sure), if using 1.1 then simply reinstall like said by dragondude. Also, Steam is an update for Counter-Strike, from 1.5->1.6, but don't worry about that since you don't have it. And lastly, welcome to the forums.

Best answers
:) The pach worked, the game is working now, thanks, oh and what do u type in to add a bot if u create a game (i forgot)

Best answers
You type addbot in the console or you press the = button to open the bot menu.

Best answers
yep i really hate the fact that once a patch comes out you game just doesnt seem to work till you get it

and its so annoying cause they just cant tell you to get teh patch...jerk programmers always tryin to annoy you

Best answers
Well that has nothing to do with this topic, as far as bots go, if your not up to date on them, you can use the search button to search for bots, you'll get the most current version, and that's about all I can say in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom