Ummm... version problem?

Best answers
I got the update for HL, the 1.1.1.0 one, and it keeps telling me this exact message:

You are attempting to install a Half-Life Update that is the incorrect language version.

You are currently playing the version of Half-Life. This update is for the Englsih version of Half-Life

The thing is... I am using the Englsih version... I can't read anyother languages to play on CS! So can someone help me?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was it half-life you bought, or was it Counter-strike?

If you bought Counterstrike(I assume you did) you'll need it's most current patch instead of Half-Life's

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/60000/62470.shtml

Use that download if you have the lowest version of counterstrike. If not, you'll have to search around fileplanet a bit to find the right patch(Yes I know you have to wait in line with fileplanet, but this is the only link I know.)

Best answers
I do have version 1.0.0.5 already, is there anything else I can do to get ESF? I mena I have it downloaed and installed, but I can't find any severs, even if I type it in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you can paly the other mods online, then ESF shoudl work as well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you already have 1.0.0.5, then you have the latest version of Counter-Strike. You don't need a Half-Life Update. All you need to do now is install ESF 1.1 Full, or 1.0 Full, and then the 1.1 patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom