Vegeta SSJ2

Best answers
This isn't a critique of the model(which I think is cool). I was just wondering could Vegeta not go SSJ2 without the Majin symbol as his 2nd Form and have SSJ2 with the Majin Symbol as his third form.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he wont be going ssj2 in the next version anyway. but im sure that they have it all figured out, how the transformations will go. and if you dont like the majin symbol, im sure theres gonna be a model released that wont have it.

Best answers
Yeah, you're right. I could always just take the M off the Skin myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't a critique of the model(which I think is cool). I was just wondering could Vegeta not go SSJ2 without the Majin symbol as his 2nd Form and have SSJ2 with the Majin Symbol as his third form.
Hey that's a good idea. No But I think he should have 3 transformations. Goku will so .. I don't see why Vegeta shouldn't.
Vegeta->SSJ Vegeta->SSJ2 Vegeta->Majin Vegeta
Goku->SSJ Goku->SSJ2 Goku->SSJ3 Goku
Gohan->Mystic (Transformation PL should be very high - over Goku/Vegeta's SSJ2 transformation PL)
Otherwise the game would be unfairly stacked in Gohan's favor. Altough he is the strongest Z Fighter in Mystic form.

Best answers
there already is a SSJ2 Vegeta model out like that

he has his blue spandex on and doesnt have the M on his forehead

Discord Member
Best answers
you always forget==>USSJ
this is my favorite stadium^^ but i think it should be included later.
you are stronger but slower than before.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Hey that's a good idea. No But I think he should have 3 transformations. Goku will so .. I don't see why Vegeta shouldn't.
Vegeta->SSJ Vegeta->SSJ2 Vegeta->Majin Vegeta
Goku->SSJ Goku->SSJ2 Goku->SSJ3 Goku
Gohan->Mystic (Transformation PL should be very high - over Goku/Vegeta's SSJ2 transformation PL)
Otherwise the game would be unfairly stacked in Gohan's favor. Altough he is the strongest Z Fighter in Mystic form.

i like that idea too but have like 3 transformations for every charcter. like cell u can do it and frieza and buu.

Best answers
gohan could be
Gohan > SSJ Gohan > SSJ2 Gohan, Mystic Gohan
lol but what about poor krillin =\ ..........?

Best answers
Krillin could be...

Krillin-->Mystic Krilling-->Krillin ka-bob.

Best answers
krillin could be somthin like "100% form" or somit like that, not as powerful as the SSJ3 but a hell or a lot faster. (hey im just throwing ideas round)

Best answers
none of the sayians need 3 transformations except goku... goku is the strongest sayian so a third trans should be exclusive to him... the team can find other ways to balance the sayians w/out giving transformation fillers that aren't necessary... krillin is finished...

Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
gohan could be
Gohan > SSJ Gohan > SSJ2 Gohan, Mystic Gohan
lol but what about poor krillin =\ ..........?

krillian pwns anyway plus he has a disc and those things are the cheapest best things in the world.

it can be sayian saga krillian>cell saga krillian > mystic krillian

Best answers
Now, I'm sure the team has figured this out, or will have it figured out when it comes time, but how long a game does one have to play to get to the third transformation? On a normal server that changes levels every half hour or so, it can be hard to transform just once with Goku or Vegeta. Maybe each transformation will be easier to reach? Who knows.

Best answers
they all need 3 to balance the game, i mean it has to be fun, but for vegetas trans. it should be Normal>SSJ>USSJ>Majin

Since vegeta didnt really know how to go ssj2 until the majin charm made him pop a blood vessel in his forhead XD

He only had that ability AFTER the charm :>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well way to go...Vegeta.LE is about to start a massive flame war about whether Vegeta was strictly SSJ2 on his own beforehand or not. :0\

Personally I don't mind everyone having two. Maybe three is a bit much. I think three would eb a good number of transformations to have, of course, but you gotta think of the power. We nuke maps with ease at SSJ1...

Best answers
but the thing is with map nuking, its scaled so that the blast can be almost at big if one guy is 1.5 mil and the rest are 600k as it is to 7mil and others at 5mil so in the end it doesnt really matter too much.

(Sorry lol i should have chosen my words more carfully bro [oopsie] >.< )

Best answers
yeah i've noticed that... i joined a game where everyone else was in the 10 millions... my blasts wouldn't even register.

Best answers
about the majin vegeta model......I understand you kinda want to go in order of powers by having vegeta go ssj2 then majin but think about that for a second. The only way vegeta got to go ssj2 was with the majin power....soo a third transformation would be more like veggeto.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Vejita was able to go SSJ2 before becoming Majin. Akira Toriyama has stated this in several personal interviews.

Best answers
OOOH thats right....he did train for 7 years huh...

REALLY OFF TOPIC: A friend of mine said that Trunks AND GOTEN CAN INDIVIDUALLY GO SUPER 3...IS THAT TRUE???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom