Adult gohan Class Attacks..

Best answers
i coulden't find any other thread witch was about this..

just wondering.. when the beta 1.2 is done, a Adult gohan class will be added.. just wondering.. any1 knows what attacks he will have?!? it would be kinda boring if he had the same...

Scruffie

S
I'm not so sure he's a definite character, but if he is in, he probably has the same attacks as lil' Gohan.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is in the outline, but then again changes may be made.

Scruffie

S
I thought he was in the optional part? Where's the outline again so I can see?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't expect em soon. Advanced melee prolly goes first.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
he is in the outline, but then again changes may be made.
If you remember he was on the outline for beta 1.1 aswell. If adult Gohan is added he will take over young gohans place. So it is more like a model switch... that is all. I can also say that adult Gohan will most likely not be in 1.2 as there has just been a new young gohan model made.

Best answers
I think Adult Gohan should be his own character, with different transformation rates and speeds.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More classes
Adult gohan [in development]
Most likely will be in 1.3 as a new class with possibly one unique move besides kame

Best answers
maybe a chou kame just like a regular kame but u cant move and its slower to charge and stronger

Best answers
Hm,they will probably add Masenko ball and JubeiKame(maybe Power Lend)...

Best answers
maybe a chou kame just like a regular kame but u cant move and its slower to charge and stronger
no no no no no, the current kame is already huge, soz i just dont like this idea.

Best answers
ya know, gohan had a cool variation of a renzokou ha. He extended one arm to the enemy and with the other hand he supported his shooting arm. then he charged a bit and shot ki shots as long as his arm. Did massive damage!!! wouldnt that be a cool attack? (if you dont know what i mean, look movie 13, when he fights the lower body of hildegarn as saiyaman)

Best answers
YEA that was a sick ass attack.. every time i saw that movie it got cooler!!! if u just want adult gohan change the modle...there r some pretty good1s out there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh I don't think that attack had anything to do with Renzoku. It was more like some nerdy attack he just came up with to fit his superhero chic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom