how to melee man!

Best answers
Well i do know how to work with melee and pretty good at it, but i dont understand when i go head to head against another player, i always lose and i know for sure i was aiming at him. Are there like specific places where you need to hit him something?

Best answers
If you want to win a headon, you gotta have a 100% full ki bar, or at least more ki than the other player. people like to abuse this, so they just wait for you to swoop (so you will lose ki) and then they swoop as well, with more ki, so they will win the headon. Best is just to laser their @$$ when they wait :p then they attack with low ki, and then you just have to swoop at them. Voila, you win the headon. (of course dont forget to charge after you fire teh laser).

Or you could just use teleport. Whatever works best for you

Best answers
aha, i see what ur sayiing, but that would a big advantage for those who transform earlier, like trunks and gohan. you see, the annoying melee battle i was talking about was against ssj trunks and i was piccolo (as usual). those who are transform early have less ki usage right, so they last longer in melee battle. doesnt that unbalances the game a bit? i mean, permanents like cell and krillin would have alot of trouble with melee right?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is as balanced in that sense as possible and the team works to make it more balanced with the release of each version.

There is an easy way to overrule the 'melee more difficult with character X' problem (if it even exists), but I won't comment on this personally as I don't like to influence on other people's melee styles.

This is technically in the wrong section, therefore moved to the Newbie Central section.

Carnage said:
Best is just to laser their @$$ when they wait :p
Carnage, the swear filters are there for a reason - please do not try to evade them.

Best answers
another thing that could be changed is blocking melee attacks, sample: i swoop at a guy who holds down his block button. I hit him and right after i teleport away and at him charge again and hit him again while still blocking. I keep repeating this after my Ki is down low and then he goes out of blocking mode and beats the crap out of me. Ofcourse, this isnt what i really kept doing, just an sample which annoys me. What i am trying to say is, that there should like a guard break or something, cause this is just really annoying!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually Red_dragon, head on melee is determined who has more ki left in their pool, not who has the highest powerlevel.

Please be sure of these things before posting.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anywho, http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=26473
check that thread for a basic melee guide(3 or 4 posts down)

You have to develop your own technique, but using that will help you get a start at it.

this is becoming off-topic, so to prevent further spammage

++closed++

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom