Can someone make THIS sig for me PLZ!!!!

Best answers
i want to get a signature that has SSJ4 Vegeta and SSJ4 Goku models in the fusion dance position when they are pointing their fingers at eachother bent over to the side at the waist...and i want them to be seperated by a SSJ4 Gogeta model with a glowing aura around him, and below Gogeta i want it to say "KillaHurtz" in some cool font

WHO CAN DO THIS CUSTOM SIGNATURE...and gimmie a link to his contact/ or just contact me (i dont know how to pm)

-Killa :laff:

Best answers
plz help me out!!!

i really would like to have this!!!

*whines somemore*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you tried PMing someone on the sig makers list? i'm sure theyd be glad to give you a nice sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also you said models huh o_O where would you get those models or how would they put them in those positions? :devgrin:

Best answers
i e-mailed a couple of them and they wont answer so im trying this instead

and shouldnt you know how...you would have to have seen someone's sig that is DBZ models in fighting poses

Best answers
Those are Ultra's models and he gave them to friends to do such sig's, We cant just make you models becouse you want them in your sig..

Best answers
why can anyone just gimmie a ****in straight answer!!!

tell me who i should contact that is the best at making these kinds of sigs

Best answers
Umm,I can do it for you,I have all models you need,but,I do nice textures like fire,sky or somethin like that for the background.Do you want some black lines on them?I could do some cool texture,but,I don't know how it will look...And Killa_Hurtz,please,don't make double posts.

Best answers
yeah that would be cool if you would make it...and yeah a fire texture in teh background would be cool...

thanks man, and im sorry i double posted

-peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viki@killer Whazz up with your sig it looks very badly cut out?

I think you should pm Revitalized Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom