Pleeeease make this lesser change

Best answers
Just as simple as separating renzoku from kiblasts, because sometimes you need to blast right away and you can only do the slow one, by the time you charged the renzoku he got up and melled you in the face or you get to charge it in minium and simpli shoot 2 kiblasts

Please, i wouldt like to get 1.2 without the change and having to wait again :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Vegeta's right click was the same as everyone elses it would be better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they took off the charge time, and gave him a cool-down rate instead it would be far better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, thats an excellent idea, havent heard that yet, a cool down rate would be perfect

Best answers
does renzokou ha really causes alot of lag, if it were more then 8 shots?? i mean, wouldnt it be lesser if it were just ki balls, instead of of those ki blasts with tail?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, make it instant with 100 shots so people will be stuck there for like 20 seconds and almost always get meleed so then no one will use it >=D.

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this reminds me of one inteam we had once were the charge times were messed up so u could fire ki balls at about 600 per second

and even at 2 people shooting that many ki balls doesnt lag... though we did kill each other in like half a second..

Best answers
If NS can handle dozens of sprites then ESF sure can

Or you could just right-click

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with removing the charge time for once. 6 ki blasts, or even 8 ki blasts just aren't going to kill anyone under just about any circumstances. They're just there to throw out in the middle of a battle to catch your opponent off gaurd. Sure, 8 ki blasts would be insanely leathal IF they didn't make useless ki blobs. The fact of the matter is every ki blast after the second one only makes the ki blob bigger, and the ki blob does no substantial damage whatsoever until you throw at least 5 ki blasts into it, and then only if your opponent isn't moving. Either:

A.) Double or tripple the number of ki blasts renzoku's fires but make them scattershot ki blasts instead of the kind that create ki blobs (You can compensate by increasing charge time and requiring insane ki depletion)

B.) Make it fire 6 to 8 ki blasts nearly instantaneously and then don't let him use it again until he's fully charged or add some kind of time limit.

Best answers
definetly shouldnt be limited to 6 blasts, when he uses it against gohan/cell, theres hundreds.

The cooldown idea, is fantastic, you should suggest it with a poll, so then you can bust like 20 shots at high speed at someone, and you can do this for a like maximum of i dunno say 5 seconds, then if you keep doing this after you run out of ki, (which will run out pretty quick) then you get burnout which gets you stuck in the air/ground, knackered out :D

And otherwise, you just cant use the attack for like 20 seconds =)

Best answers
seperating the renzokou from the normal kiblast is a very good idea.

I also think the renzokou should be more like the scattershot, just double the fire rate (and ofcourse make it more accurate than the scattershot)
Increase the ki cost per shot as well, this way you get your "cool down"
anyway, because the ki has run out when you use the renzokou for a longer period of time.

And maybe vegeta should be yelling while hes blasting off shots, just like he does in the Anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that it should make a kiblob either way, it's illogical to think that far more kiblasts at a faster rate wouldn't create a kiblob..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can make instant ki blobs with any character, just start firing and teleporting forward. youll see a block of ki blobs hit the wall, and a ki blob will form.

btw i made that post in the suggestions forum about the cool down rate.

Best answers
JOJOJO

They never get the idea

I simpli sayed to put, for example, renzoku as attack 5 and kiblasts as attack 2, so this way we can either use normal/accurate kiblast, fast kiblast, and renzoku.

If not, we just cannot fire fast kiblasts wich are very handy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom