POTW????

Best answers
Whats with the POTW cause it's like goku firing a blast and there everwhere wite stripes on the screen. (i've that stripes are lightnings i think its pretty ****ed up) sorry for my bad english.

>>DeMoN<< :devgrin: :devgrin: :devsmile: :devsmile:

Best answers
Ya, that aura model has been known of for awhile. It may not look the greatest but I think it's a step up from the plain old aura.

Also, is it me or does the kamehameha seem a little different? A little smaller maybe?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya know, it may not be charged up all the way either. but i think that that pic is showing goku with a kamehameha fly animation. instead of having the same kame animation for flying and being landed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are lightning. I think that is the SSJ2 aura for 2.0B or something. It will not be in 1.2.

Best answers
Hey, they're trying to make it the best they can and I think it looks just fine, the lightning effects are good, I mean, think about it, have lightning effects or not? Just take what's given in hand. They are trying, for everyone..

Best answers
It cant be a generic, because he has the kamehameha selected as his weapon.
Its basically a much more realistic firing animation, with a new aura, that has lightning.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This is what the picture looks like to me: a Goku w/ Turbo on Blocking someones generic beam and its pushing him back and the power is "blowing" his aura back....

but thats just what i see....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh yes, Goku is blocking struggling with a beam!

Best answers
Did it ever occur that he could be beam jumping across the screen and that is what causes the animation? Just a thought. I swear thats what the models looks like when they do the beam jumping, but I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure this pic is just to show off the new aura. The lightning is a cool idea, but I think they should be closer to the model... in the pic it kinda looks too far away from his body and out of place. In the show the lightning is wrapped tight around their bodies. (If my memory serves me correctly)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
ahh good point optional, what was i thinkin. >_<

Hey! I was the person who suggested he was block struggling, Optional was just agreeing w/ me... :cry:

lol, sorry, i have nothing better to do ;)

Best answers
I thought the animation for block struggling was they folded their arms into an X at their chests.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that pic, granted I dont care for the aura but the block is all time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u dont like it then change it

Best answers
if thats a block struggle... then will we still be able to keep the regular block stuggle where he is just blocking??? :]

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most likely not. I have to say though that its looking like a fixed block struggle. If it is then I say two thumbs up. Looks excellent and I'm getting more and more psyched for the next release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is horrible!

Which is opposite talk for great job! I love it! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are lightning. I think that is the SSJ2 aura for 2.0B or something. It will not be in 1.2.
SSJ2 Aura? Don't you think that is kinda big? And the lightning on a SSJ2 Aura is more blue than anything. That looks like sparks from a PS or maybe just from the beam in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom